AGT has great network of physicians and doctors, if you need help arrange for an Emergency after hour’s doctor’s appointment, then you are at the right place, we can provide you with all of your after hours appointment.
- AGT well trained and knowledgeable professional medical interpreters will make your doctors/ hospital appointment as pleasant as possible.
- AGT certified /registered Nurses will be there to assist you locally with all your medical care needs at home and even they can travel overseas to make sure you are well taken care of.
- AGT care specialists can deliver all your prescriptions medications & Home Care equipment.
American Gulf Trans Care Coordination services provide assistance with managing all the administrative aspects of the patient’s episode of care including:
- Selection of the best medical center and an appropriate physician that can perform the medical treatment or surgery the patient needs, based on the patient’s condition, the proposed treatment plan, location preferences, the availability of the needed services, the reputation of the hospital, etc.
- Scheduling admission for the institution chosen in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Arranging any physician referrals needed prior to or during the patient’s visit.
- Transportation support for any specific or specialized transportation needs while traveling for care.
- Travel and lodging assistance whether obtaining a hotel reservation, finding an apartment, or providing information regarding other lodging options needed.
- Concurrent case management keeping the patient and any financially responsible party informed of the treatment progress, monitoring for unexpected expenses.
- Informing the patient of all requirements such as preparations required prior to treatment, any cultural or language issues, etc.
- Translation Services, if needed, can be arranged during the patients stay whether needed during the medical visit or at any time during their stay.
- Discharge planning to facilitate the patient’s discharge and return home.